Havanna - 2004.12.14

[Ever since I was 8 or 9 I've been standing on the shoreline]

Monday, July 18, 2005

412. Pics of the day



"Dirty old river, must you keep rolling
Flowing into the night
People so busy, makes me feel dizzy
Taxi light shines so bright
But I dont need no friends
As long as I gaze on waterloo sunset
I am in paradise"

- Ray Davies

***



"There'll be another ugly scene tonight
As we refuse to accept the obvious
We panic and jump up and down
Trying to suck those last breaths"

- Stuart Staples

***



"I've been waiting for a guide to come and take me by the hand,
Could these sensations make me feel the pleasures of a normal man?
These sensations barely interest me for another day,
I've got the spirit, lose the feeling, take the shock away."
- Ian Curtis

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bloggtoppen.se BlogRankers.com