Havanna - 2004.12.14

[Ever since I was 8 or 9 I've been standing on the shoreline]

Monday, July 18, 2005

413. Pics of the day

"I could die right now, Clem. I'm just... happy. I've never felt that before. I'm just exactly where I want to be."

- Eternal Sunshine of a spotless mind

***

"Now you're gone, and it's hotels and whiskey and sad-luck dames

And I don't care if they miss me, I never remember their names

They say if you get far enough away, you'll be on your way back home

Well, I'm at the station, and I can't get on the train"

- Tom Waits

***

"I play the song, it was our own
Your photograph's by my side
I know I can't forget you
So I don't even try

The note you left is in my hand
I read again what you say
You're sorry but you love him
And you've both gone away"

- Elvis Presley

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bloggtoppen.se BlogRankers.com