Havanna - 2004.12.14

[Ever since I was 8 or 9 I've been standing on the shoreline]

Monday, June 27, 2005

I am the stylish kid in the riot.

Vad fan, har jag blivit? En sån jag aldrig velat bli. Jag sitter här, här, och, jag, och jag, svär och förbannar dom som springer förbi på gatorna. Och ler, inte för att dom ler. Inte så, utan för att jag sitter här. Det känns, ibland känns det som att Havanna har blivit ett monster. Folk tycker synd om mig. Det är inte synd om mig. Jag är inte rädd. Varför skulle jag vara rädd? Jag får skylla mig själv. As easye as 1, 2, 3. Jag får skylla mig själv. Havanna är en spegelbild, och jag föraktar, isåfall vem jag är. Utan att veta vem jag är. Att Havanna har tagit fram djävulen i mig, det sämsta i allt, ha, det är för att jag aldrig tidigare lärt mig titta i en spegelbild, utan att se, ögonen, rakt fram, stirrande efter någonting som passerat förbi. Borta, när jag är här. Jag ska, från och med nu, jag ska, alla dansgolv, jag ska låta dom stå kvar, med bitmärken, från mina oklippta tår. Jag ska skava ner listorna, med mina vassa tänder. Jag ska riva ner väggarna, och hänga mig i discokulan. It's not like, if there's a man saying: "I'm goin' 150". Then I say, "let's go 160". Or, "let's rock this party". We are the stylish kids in the riot. Don't you know, ha, ha, I am the STYLISH KID IN THE RIOT. And remember me for the style, to be. For who I am, or not, eh, not, why I am that kind of a person, who, if there's a man saying: "I'm going 160", I'll be the first man in the world, the only man, the only living boy in New York, saying, "let's go 170, together, let's race!", and, "let's race to the end of the life, 'cuz there's nothing left her to gain, no flowers left to gathering, along the road, I've seen them all, and I've seen the girls picking them, I've seen girls with flowers in the hair, and they never told me the truth, or one simple word, to rember. Rembering is just, a way of life. I'm not lonely, i'm not alone, if you see me, standing alone, it's because i'm a very good friend of mine. I use to whisper, in the silence, to not know, or know, but not know if I am the silence, here, or the spoken words, and it be another ugly scene tonight as I'm refuse to see the obvious. If there should be one, one, one, man, one person, at the dancefloor, jumping after me, I would be the one, who'd turned around, saying, let's jump together. Let's set the night on fire. We are nowhere, and it's now. Let's race, let's race. Let's race, 'cuz there's nothing else to do. Let's fucking race. Like in "Rebel". I should, ahhh, set the wheels on fire. Ah shit, man. And in that smoke, I gonna live my life. My own fucking life. My own miserable life.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bloggtoppen.se BlogRankers.com