Havanna - 2004.12.14

[Ever since I was 8 or 9 I've been standing on the shoreline]

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

415. Pics of the day


"Det ser mörkt ut på Kameruns avbytarbänk."

- Arne Hegerfors

***

"I remember you well in the Chelsea Hotel
You were famous, your heart was a legend
You told me again you prefered handsome men
But for me you would make an exception
And clenching your fist for the ones like us
Who are oppressed by the figures of beauty
You fixed yourself, you said, 'Well never mind
We are ugly but we have the music.'"


- Leonard Cohen

***



"So, yes, I fell out with the Pope. I went to the Vatican and I saw that the ceilings were made of gold. And I heard the Pope saying he would take care of the children, but if so, sell the ceiling, tiger! You've got nothing going for you. You were only a goalkeeper!"

- Diego Armando Maradona

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bloggtoppen.se BlogRankers.com