Havanna - 2004.12.14

[Ever since I was 8 or 9 I've been standing on the shoreline]

Sunday, December 11, 2005

Postcard

Hey hey you you get off of my cloud
I'm in love with the world thru' the eyes of those girls
Sitting in Hanoi now after 80 fucked-up days in China
80 days of parties
dancing on bardesks
stagediving down on small, tiny, little, girls
Rolling Stones
CHIVAS from businessmen in suits
dancing dancingg
and that fucking place where the dancefloor moved like a stormy sea
and all the cute girls smiled
and the boys took of their shirts and waved their slips over their heads
screaming
singing
UGH! UGH! UGH!
picking tea in the mountains
we should go to China togethah
and stay there 4-evah
I'm your little brother and I miss you like a Sal without his Dean

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bloggtoppen.se BlogRankers.com