Havanna - 2004.12.14

[Ever since I was 8 or 9 I've been standing on the shoreline]

Sunday, July 24, 2005

439. Pics of the day


"For what is a man? What has he got?
If not himself - Then he has naught.
To say the things he truly feels
And not the words of one who kneels.
The record shows I took the blows
And did it my way."


- Frank Sinatra




"Get out of town, get out of town, think I'll get out of town.
'Cause the world is turnin', I don't want to see it turn away."

- Neil Young



"If I could just speak up, I think I would say that there is no truth. There is only you and what you make the truth. So I will just sing my songs and I'll pass a hat. Then I'll leave your town and I'll never look back. No I don't look back because the road is clear and laid out ahead of me. I'll get home and meet my friends at our favorite bar. We'll get some lighter heads for our heavy hearts. And we'll share a drink. Yeah, we will share our fears and they will know how I love them. They will know how I love. They will know how I love them.

- Bright Eyes

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bloggtoppen.se BlogRankers.com