Havanna - 2004.12.14

[Ever since I was 8 or 9 I've been standing on the shoreline]

Wednesday, January 19, 2005

Listan...

Dagens lista, när kommentarer är överflödiga.

Bara lyssna och förstå, eller se och lär. Hoppa från tredje våningen, och bli likadan. Släng dig framför tåget, för det kommer aldrig att gå.

Goethe. Shakespeare. Shelley. Wad fuck som helst. What ever.

"What did they call people like this in Goethes Germany?" - Kerouac..

Pooooooooooooooeeeeeeeeeesiiiii:

1. Bob Dylan - Mr Tambourine man

"To dance beneath the diamond sky
with one hand waving free
Silhouetted by the sea
circled by the circus sands
With all memory and fate
driven deep beneath the waves
Let me forget about today
until tomorrow"

2. The Clientele - Saturday

"The taxi lights were in your eyes
So warm against St Mary's spires
The carnival was over in the rain
And arm in arm through Vincent Street
The evening hanging like a dream
I touched your face and saw the night again"


3. Bright Eyes - A perfect sonnet

"I believe that lovers should be chained together
and thrown into a fire with their songs and letters
and left there to burn in their arrogance
but as for me I'm coming to my final failure
I've killed myself with changes trying to make it better
but I still ended up becoming something other than what I had planned to be
now I believe that lovers should be draped in flowers
and layed entwined together on a bed of clover
and left there to sleep
left there to dream of their happiness"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bloggtoppen.se BlogRankers.com