Havanna - 2004.12.14

[Ever since I was 8 or 9 I've been standing on the shoreline]

Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Låtrader, del 1

Jag satt en kväll och försökte tänka ut låtrader. Det slutade så här. Som en liten manifestation till hjältarna, ett sätt att betala tillbaka. Jag älskar dom. Som Dean Moriarty älskade sitt liv.

* We sit here stranded, though we're all doin' our best to deny it.. - Bob Dylan

* Well, I'm at the station and I can't get on the train.. - Tom Waits

* When everything is lonley i can be my own best friend, I'll get a coffe and the paper, have my own conversations.. - Bright Eyes

* The windscreen wipers keep a beat repeatin'.. - Bryan Ferry

* Down here, it's just winners and loosers and don't get caught on the wrong side of that line.. - Bruce Springsteen

* All the passengers for Allentown wait closer to the track.. - Frank Sinatra

* And you know you gotta go, on that train from Dublin up to Sandy row.. - Van Morrison

* Mother, I can feel the soil falling over my head.. - The Smiths

* New york is cold, but I like where I’m living; there’s music on Clinton street all through the evening.. - Leonard Cohen

* The taxi lights were in your eyes, so warm against ST Marys spires, the carneval was over in the rain.. - The Clientele

* You think I'm psycho, don't you mama?.. - Elvis Costello

* There was a band playing in my head, and I felt like getting high.. - Neil Young

* Neonskyltar på gatorna, sänder ljus till mig hos skatorna.. - Håkan Hellström

* Just because we use cheats, doesn't mean we're not smart.. - Moldy Peaches

***

Har ni några låtrader som ni bär på? Förlös det, förlös er själva och kommentera.

1 Comments:

At 11:24 AM, Blogger Captain Dueseldorph said...

Här har du en låtrad jag fastnade för igår "Girl these past few days I've only found love is a word that means pain". Sen fortsätter den "Seeing you with other guys just drives me insane".
De andra låtraden följer alltså direkt efter den andra. Fast den är en ny låtrad. Därför jag skrev dom för sig.
Tagen från The Gladiators "Turning to stone".

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bloggtoppen.se BlogRankers.com