Havanna - 2004.12.14

[Ever since I was 8 or 9 I've been standing on the shoreline]

Sunday, June 19, 2005

Tidigare opublicerat material: And the fucking Tsunami killed them all

24 januari 2005:

Trumman i skogen. Jag är lost in translation. A small town outside the village. The village outside another town. Dropped into the sea. To sink beneath the waves. To sink and swim in the setting sun. To stand, waiting, for a bus to come. Take me anyway, take me anyway, take me away from here! And take a ride to a Jerseytown. Thinking of, dreaming of, walking hand in hand with a jersey girl. Listening to Tom Waits. To wait, and wait, for a better day to come. Dropped into the ocean to burn and be reborned. But always wait, and wait, wait for a better day to come. And the fucking Tsunami killed them all. One by one. Like an electric chair, and revolution in the air. Like standing against a wall, with a gun against the head, singing: Hey Joe where are you going with that gun in your head. Smiling, smiling and talking, chatting with smiling eyes, smiling to the sun, smiling for a better day to come. Crying beyond a smiling sun. And singing. Praying with tears, laughing in the silence. And the fucking Tsunami killed them all. I have blood on my hands, and blood covering my body, blood in my eyes, for a red sight and a red moon in the sky. I asked them to leave, I told them to travel, and they went to Khao Lak. Now, when the Tsunami killed them all. I'm laying alone in my bed. With blood on the floor, trying to catch me. Stumbling. Trying to eat me up. And I'm laying in my bed, drinking glass of water and drinking glass of blood, drinking with my tongue licking the floor. Drinking the blood of my most beloved friends. And their children. And the childrens mum. Looking out the window, the clouds are gathering, misty, misty morning. The clouds are gathering, like a mirror to the sea. Looking out the window, looking, listening, dreaming of the mansion on the hill. Trembling, jumping to the doorway. And running away, running away from it all. Running faster then anyway.

Just laying alone in my bed, make me think of all of those things; make me want to kill myself. Just jump into the sea, just fall down to the floor.

Slip away, with one hand waving free: Slip away, boy, slip away.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bloggtoppen.se BlogRankers.com