Havanna - 2004.12.14

[Ever since I was 8 or 9 I've been standing on the shoreline]

Sunday, June 26, 2005

Låtrader, del 2

Fortsättningen:

* But, I’m gonna try for the kingdom if I can, ’cause it makes me feel that I’m a man. - Velvet Underground

* Hope there’s someone who'll take care of me, when I die. - Antony & the Jonhsons

* The games you play, makes people say you either weird or lonely. - Nick Drake

* I've been waiting for a guide to come and take me by the hand. - Joy Division

* One things not said too much, but I think it's true, they just get married cause there's nothing else to do. - Rolling Stones

* People so busy, makes me feel dizzy, taxi light shines so bright. - The Kinks

* There’ll be another ugly scene tonight, as we refuse to accept the obvious. - Tindersticks

* Sitting on a hillside, watching all the people die. - Love

* I wanna be adored, I wanna be adored. - Stone Roses

* I would say I’m sorry, if I thought that it would change your mind. - The Cure

* Strange fascination, fascinating me. - David Bowie

* I know I can't forget you, so I don't even try. - Elvis

* Who shot John F. Kennedy, it was just a man with something to prove. - Postal Service

* Dreams, that big blue open sea, that can't be crossed, that can't be climbed, just born between, oh th' two white lines. - Mercury Rev

* Well you know I have a love, for everyone I know, and you know I have a drive, for life I won't let go. - Bonnie 'Prince' Billy

* I wish you could have said something before now, I wouldn’t share a bag of chips with you. - Camera Obscura

* The angels don’t know why your skin is so white, and Jesus don’t know what I know tonight. - Hefner

* When we finally kiss goodnight, how I'll hate going out in a storm. - Dean Martin

* I'll call back tomorrow when I find some worth I can borrow. - Khonnor

* I'm not too proud to say that I'm okay with the girl next door who's famous for showing her chest - Belle and Sebastian.

* I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die. - Johny Cash

* I'm in love with the world through the eyes of a girl who's still around the morning after. - Elliot Smith

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Bloggtoppen.se BlogRankers.com